Learn more about Dr. Hilda D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilda D'Amico, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilda D'Amico MD is a female Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hilda D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Hilda D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilda D'Amico practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Pathologists and Topeka Hematologists.