Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hilda Damico
Dr. Hilda Damico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Cytopathology. Dr. Damico is affiliated with VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System-Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center and Eastern Kansas Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Hilda Damico has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Hilda Damico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.
Dr. William Short
Topeka, KS 0.01 mi15
Dr. Willard Scamman
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Topeka, KS 0.91 mi56
Dr. Howard Ward
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Topeka, KS 1.02 mi51