A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilda D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilda D'Amico, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilda D'Amico MD is a female Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hilda D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Hilda D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilda D'Amico practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Pathologists.