A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilda D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilda D'Amico, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilda D'Amico MD is a female Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hilda D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Hilda D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilda D'Amico practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Pathologists.