Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hilda Roque-Dieguez
Dr. Hilda Roque-Dieguez, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in West New York, NJ. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roque-Dieguez is affiliated with Hudson County Medical CenterNj, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Palisades Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Hilda Roque-Dieguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hilda Roque-Dieguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West New York, NJ.
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
West New York, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Mario Pelletier
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
West New York, NJ 0.02 mi40
Dr. Babette Weksler
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
West New York, NJ 0.03 mi50