A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilda Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilda Thompson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilda Y Thompson MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Hilda Y. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Hilda Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilda Thompson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.