A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hildebrando Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hildebrando Salinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Salinas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hildebrando Salinas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hildebrando Salinas practice?
- Dr. Hildebrando Salinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hildebrando Salinas practices Psychiatry near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Psychiatrists.