Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hildegard Smith
Dr. Hildegard Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with LDS Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Hildegard Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Hildegard Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Brad Rasmusson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT33
Dr. Kevin Shilling
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Salt Lake City, UT 0.03 mi21
Dr. James Pearl
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.03 mi42