A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilla Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Irani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hilla P. Irani practice?
Dr. Hilla Irani practices Family Medicine near Hollister, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA.
See Hollister Family Physicians.