A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilla Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Irani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilla Peshoton Irani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilla P. Irani practice?
- Dr. Hilla Irani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilla Irani practices Family Medicine near Hollister, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA.
See Hollister Primary Care Doctors.