A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilla Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilla Steinberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilla Steinberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Steinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilla Steinberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hilla Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Hilla Steinberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hilla Steinberg practices Ophthalmology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Clark, NJ.
See Jersey City Ophthalmologists.