A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillard Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillard Lazarus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazarus
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lazarus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillard Lazarus, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillard Lazarus FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hillard Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Hillard Lazarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Hillard Lazarus practices Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Hematologists.