A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillard Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillard Lazarus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillard Lazarus, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazarus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hillard Lazarus practice?
Dr. Hillard Lazarus practices Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Hematologists.