A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillard Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillard Lazarus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillard Lazarus, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Lazarus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillard Lazarus FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hillard Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Hillard Lazarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Hillard Lazarus practices Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Hematologists.