Dr. Hillard Sharf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hillard Sharf?

June 7th, 2013

Disappointed

The good thing I can say is he did spend an adequate amount of time with me and the staff was courteous and easy to deal with. I was disappointed because after 4 visits he still had no idea who I was and I had to explain my situation each time I visited. I never did get resolution to my problem that I visited for and left a little more frustrated than when I began. I would not recommend Dr.Sharf to any of my friends or family members.

August 20th, 2012

Lacks bedside manner.

April 1st, 2011

Dr. Sharf is a compassionate and caring doctor, excellent in his field who gets genuinely concerned about his patients' well being. He takes his responsibilities seriously and will go the extra mile to help his patients. I would definitely give him five stars rating.

January 26th, 2011

I could not be happier with Dr. Sharf, my mother was having severe problems, we all thought she was just showing signs of dementia since she was in her 80's. But after treatment she is like a new woman-her memory is better than mine! Thank you for giving her back to us. Dr. Sharf was wonderful with her and with us.

Adult ADHD