A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillary Bogner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillary Bogner, MD, MSCE is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bogner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bogner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hillary R. Bogner practice?
Dr. Hillary Bogner practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.