A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillary Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillary Charles is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillary Charles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Charles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillary Hanhila Charles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hillary H. Charles practice?
- Dr. Hillary Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Hillary Charles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.