Obstetricians & Gynecologists
5757 W Thunderbird Rd
Ste W202
Glendale, AZ 85306
602-678-1111
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Jun 24th, 2013

I liked Dr. Charles. She listened to my concerns and worked with me while addressing them. She was patient and took the time to explain things. I thoroughly enjoyed her sense of humor and thought that her beside manner was very kind. She diagnosed my issue and gave me wonderful information when I needed to seek out a specialist. I was very pleased with her.

May 1st, 2012

The Dr was not keen in listening to my problems so ofcourse she wouldn't suggest me any treatments. I visited her twice but it was pure waste of my time and money. I personaly wont suggest her to anyone.

Apr 27th, 2011

The office staff is horrifically rude. If you call for an appointment expect to be put on hold immediately for about 5 minutes. And when the staff person gets on the line you will be rushed through your call. I have called the after-hours line and never received a call back. Dr. Charles uses sarcastic humor at inappropriate times and is oftentimes guessing on diagnosis. The bedside manner is very cold and hurried. I do not recommend this office to anyone.