A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillary Hahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillary Hahm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahm
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillary Hahm, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillary A Hahm MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hillary A. Hahm practice?
- Dr. Hillary Hahm has 1 office location.
Dr. Hillary Hahm practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Oncologists.