A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillary Hernandez-Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillary Hernandez-Trujillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Trujillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hernandez-Trujillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillary S Hernandez-Trujillo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hillary S. Hernandez-Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Hillary Hernandez-Trujillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hillary Hernandez-Trujillo practices Pediatrics near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Manchester, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.