Dr. Hillary Kushner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 10th, 2016
The best doctor , most caring, thorough doctor we have ever been to

August 12th, 2015
Very good doctor No waiting Very thorough I am very pleased with the care she has given

August 24th, 2011
Forget Dr. Kushner
Dr. Kushner had my mother on medications that conflicted with each other for years! When I questioned Dr. Kushner about it, she acted like I was asking things that I should just take her word for. My mother was extremely confused and disoriented for about 2 years before she became very ill due to this med mismanagement. My sister and I had discussed this with the Dr. and she blew us off. When my mother became so ill that she nearly died of dehydration due to the med combo(confusion, lethargy, disorientation) she was hospitalized longterm. Then they had to do unnecessary surgery and put in a pacemaker to speed her heart up when her problem is that her heart is too fast to begin with (again, causing a new problem and new risks). BTW, she was taken off the meds for surgery and per our request, and her mind cleared and has stayed cleared considerably. I didn't go to med school! How come I can figure this out!But it didn't end there. Her legs were unbelievably swollen for 2 years causing permanent damage, and Dr. Kushner said not to worry, there is nothing you can do. Now that my mother is in an assisted living facility in another city, the new doctor sent her to a lymphodema clinic where they know exactly what to do and she is improving. It turns out that there is a clinic like this close to Dr. Kushners'. So, I would not recommend her to anyone ever.

April 28th, 2011
EXcellent doctor who truly cares about patient and overall care.Follow-up is great and wonderful bedside manner.