Dr. Hillary Pane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hillary Pane?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Pane is an excellent doctor compassionate and professional.

Terrible

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Posted on December 24th, 2015

An unusual amount of attention that I no longer expected from my doctor! No appointment to deal with it at some other clinic. She did it herself right THEN. It wasn't fake caring either. She is a people person. You might wait in the office longer but the reason is she is CARING for the patient in front of you...well worth it. She is no longer at my assigned clinic. I am hunting for her as they won't tell me where she went.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

This is a great doctor with a compassionate heart.

Dr. Hillary Pane

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr Hilary Pane is one of the best doctors I have had the the opportunity to be a patient of in many, many years. She has very recently left her practice, hopefully she will come back soon. She is a new mother and is spending time with her new baby.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Pane. However the wait time in her office is very long. My first time was for a wellness check I was in the office for 3 hours and they did not get to my blood work. The follow up visit I was there for 1 hour and 45 min. This to me is not ok. My time is important also. If I would show up late for my apt. I would not be able to get in.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

She is a real DR. as we don't see much anymore. She actually treated me herself instead of passing me off to have things don'\e at a clinic. I waited a long time in the lobby it is true. Then I found out that was because she was spending time with each patient. Young and very smart I feel she has a great career ahead of her.

Good Doctor, poor office staff

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Doctor is great, listens well and has valuable input. Feel very comfortable with her and trust her, however her staff is something else. Had to call back to office twice after 1st visit as RX's not faxed properly and new medications not explained well.

patient

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr. Pane listens, is caring, & is passionate about providing thorough care. I've battled a problem for appx five yrs. I'm so blessed to have found her. Initially I thought I was going crazy. I also happened to need a new primary h.c.p. since my insurance changed. I thought I'd see her for both mental & physical needs. After my first appt I found out that my physical problem was truly causing me to feel crazy. I am so thankful for her good care & persistence to get to the bottom of my problems. She has ordered blood work, scans, & tests. All but one test came back normal. That particular test had never been ordered for me before. It's the one that confirmed her diagnosis...the diagnosis she made at my FIRST visit. I'm still facing a biopsy, possibly surgery &/or treatment but I have a good feeling. My confidence is renewed. Dr. Pane is a blessing & I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 12th, 2016