Dr. Hillary Siebeneck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hillary Siebeneck?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Hillary Siebeneck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2015

The doctor is great and cares about my health. However whoever does the scheduling doesn't allow the doctor enough time with each patient. The office staff is rude. I have to physically go there to make appointment. You can't get though or they hang up. You need another dermatologist When you are booking 6 months out there is a definite need. Customer service class would be helpful to staff.

July 6th, 2015

3 month wait for appointments. Very friendly office and Dr but I did feel rushed the past few times I've been in the office. I'm usually in and out before I get a chance to ask any questions.

April 21st, 2015

Avoid this practice

Avoid this place like the plague. Unorganized, bills insurance (and you) for things that weren't done, uncourteous staff, need I go on??

August 26th, 2014

Dermatologist--Really!!

I do not recommend this doctor. I only went to her once for a mole on my foot found during a pedicure. She took a quick look at it and told me she needed to send me to a plastic surgeon. If I had not suggested she look at some spots on my stomach, we would have finished with "see a plastic surgeon." I thought I would have been requested to remove some clothing (as my husband's dermatologist does) to examine my body. Her entire body language and comments were all about speed. She shares a waiting room with her husband Dr. Aaron Siebeneck, a podiatrist who is also all about speed. I do not recommend him either!

June 21st, 2014

Dr Siebeneck is always friendly, as well as her staff. While the visit is very fast, I feel confident in Dr Siebecks care. I feel she is an excellent doctor.

December 9th, 2013

Office keeps you on hold forever when calling

Good luck getting through on the phone to make an appointment. I was kept on hold for over 15 minutes just to speak with someone. That is completely unacceptable.

December 9th, 2013

Hillary B Siebeneck,

Really unprofessional staff. I waited two months for appointment. She gave me medication and because of that my acne got worse. I called office for appointment they told me they are booking for 2/2014. I told them that because of medication I got reaction and I have to see her or I want to talk to her. They do not care or not listen. She was saying only one thing that she is booking for 2/2014. Do not go there. Find someone who care their patient.

November 21st, 2013

Claims Processor

Always a great experience

November 7th, 2013

Love this doctor. Very attentive. Explains everything.

October 31st, 2013

I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Siebeneck. I have been a patient of hers for 5+ years and would recommend her highly. She is professional, knowledgeable and personable. The staff is very professional and friendly. Working in the healthcare industry personally makes me fairly particular about who I see as a patient. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

October 27th, 2013

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend doctor Siebeneck! She is both friendly and professional and I feel very comfortable with her! I see her every 4 months because of my skin cancer history and have Ben very happy with her care!

August 27th, 2013

Best Dermtologist in the capital region/Saratoga NY

I have been going to see Dr Siebeneck for over five years and I find her to be very professional, extremely educated, listens to what I'm saying and wonderful bedside manor! I highly recommend her!! If I can't get right in to see her I can simply call and they are happy to call in a prescription to my pharmacy. She is the BEST!