A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillary Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillary Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillary Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillary Hien Thi Tran MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hillary H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Hillary Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Hillary Tran practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Nephrologists.