Dr. Hillel Baldwin MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Tucson, AZ

May 23rd, 2017
Attentive
Very courteous and he gives you the time necessary

May 22nd, 2017
He's a terrific doctor and he listens to your concerns.

October 11th, 2016
Surgery
Dr. Baldwin is an excellent surgeon, he removed a herniated disk 18 years ago and today I am pain free and 100 percent mobile.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Baldwin has operated on me numerous times, and I have always benefited greatly afterwards. He has improved my quality of life. He, and his staff have been there for me when I needed them. I can't say enough about Dr. Baldwin and his team. I highly recommend them.

February 11th, 2016
After 10 years, I still trust him to advise me to the best decisions.

September 15th, 2015
consider dr. baldwin
Very happy with spinal surgery. It was a success. My only complaint is the whole medical community. Having ruptured discs and being in debilitating pain, the medical community makes a person wait for surgery for one year. Sometimes the discs heal on their own, but rarely. The nerve gets damaged from being pinched or compressed for such a long time. People should not have to wait for over one year to have surgery to fix the problem. Dr. Baldwin and his PA are very nice. Very, very, busy. I would recommend this doctor for surgery. This doctor tries as much as possible to be as non invasive as he can, to minimize trauma. He does great work.

July 15th, 2015
He did a wonderful surgery on my neck. I've not had any problems with it and it has been 4 years. 😄

July 13th, 2015
Doctor does not care about pain. unless he treats some patients better because of looks
Had ruptured discs for over one year. In horrible sciatic nerve pain. I never asked for pain medicine from any doctor. Had lumbar shots, finally, and the shots took away about 50% of pain. Dr. Baldwin finally decides surgery is needed. Dr. Baldwin has patients sign agreements. No problem. In agreement doctor says pain meds will be provided for three months after surgery. I see doctor six weeks after surgery. Still had a few pain pills left over. He asked if I needed more pain pills. I said yes. Said I still had pain but physical therapy was really painful, and walking is painful. He got disgusted look on his face and wrote prescription for three days worth of pain medication. I am tired of being in pain! Some take longer to heal. He said I should not have any more pain. So he is calling me a liar. So I am cancelling physical therapy and not do a darn thing because it hurts too much. I have never abused any drug, don't drink, don't smoke. Most doctors prejudge patients on physical looks, dress, money. I guess because I am not beautiful by society standards I don't deserve good treatment and don't deserve to be out of pain.

May 1st, 2015
If you have not experienced nueropathy it is horrible. After a car accident my right arm was numb. Not the tingly numb. Pain. I woke up from my discectomy and the pain was gone. Will always be greatful to Dr. Baldwin.

June 19th, 2014
Personable and smart
He is a human being and that is what is needed in the medical profession. Thanks to his smart staff he was able to take care of me and now I am back to my old self. If you need this type of care, he is THE ONE to see.

August 25th, 2011
Great and caring Doctor
Dr. Baldwin performed surgery for my ruptured L5-S1 disk. The surgery went well but left me with virtually no disk. Dr. Baldwin told me at that time, even before the procedure that it would buy me 4-5 years before anything more major would need to be performed.Well he was correct. It is now 4 years and 2 months later, and the pain is back... I had an MRI done and Dr. Baldwin received the MRI results this morning. his office called within hours to set me an appointment to get the ball rolling.Great Dr., accurate diagnosis and he must have a crystal ball. He bought me the time predicted.My only complaint from the original procedure is that it was out patient and I had a great deal of pain after leaving the hospital. It should have been an overnight stay but that was really not Dr. Baldwin's choice. My insurance made the decision for outpatient so they wouldn't have to pay for the bed.

December 30th, 2010
Couldn't be nicer or better. A lucky find indeed!