Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 1st, 2015

If you have not experienced nueropathy it is horrible. After a car accident my right arm was numb. Not the tingly numb. Pain. I woke up from my discectomy and the pain was gone. Will always be greatful to Dr. Baldwin.

Personable and smart show details Personable and smart
Jun 19th, 2014

He is a human being and that is what is needed in the medical profession. Thanks to his smart staff he was able to take care of me and now I am back to my old self. If you need this type of care, he is THE ONE to see.

by Lisa Hampton on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Baldwin has operated on me 3x and getting ready for my 4th. I have multiple fusions with hardware in my neck and lumbar levels. From the first appt and through all the surgeries he has been honest, upfront and caring. When I first seen him I was in alot of pain and my active life had been greatly jeopardized. I was scared beyond belief and his bedside manner instantly made me trust him. After the first surgery (my neck), I was convinced to go through the back surgery. He has improved my life tremendously. After suffering for years, it was over.The recovery pain was nothing like the pain I had prior. I've told Dr. Baldwin, that I trust him with my life, and I do. Great Surgeon and I feel lucky to be one of his patients. April his PA and Lori his Assistant are awesome as well. Amazing team of Professionals and Im extremely grateful to them all.

Great and caring Doctor show details Great and caring Doctor
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Baldwin performed surgery for my ruptured L5-S1 disk. The surgery went well but left me with virtually no disk. Dr. Baldwin told me at that time, even before the procedure that it would buy me 4-5 years before anything more major would need to be performed.Well he was correct. It is now 4 years and 2 months later, and the pain is back... I had an MRI done and Dr. Baldwin received the MRI results this morning. his office called within hours to set me an appointment to get the ball rolling.Great Dr., accurate diagnosis and he must have a crystal ball. He bought me the time predicted.My only complaint from the original procedure is that it was out patient and I had a great deal of pain after leaving the hospital. It should have been an overnight stay but that was really not Dr. Baldwin's choice. My insurance made the decision for outpatient so they wouldn't have to pay for the bed.

Dec 30th, 2010

Couldn't be nicer or better. A lucky find indeed!

Distinct impression they don't care about patients show details Distinct impression they don't care about patients
Nov 6th, 2010

I was referred, called and had to wait two days for a call back. They wanted me to have a test before being seen by a PA (not the doctor!). I was having severe pain and had a history of surgery for this problem. It was over a month before I saw the PA. She was going to review the tests with the doctor and was sending a referral to an anesthesiologist. That was over two weeks ago and I have not heard a thing. I will need to find another doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 5th, 2009

He has done three decompressions and fusion on me with great results. AS everyone knows when you do one fusion you have to do anouther one. Now I have spinal fluid from an epadul by soneone else and he will be repairing. I trust him with my life.

Back surgery at 82 show details Back surgery at 82
Sep 3rd, 2009

I am 82 years and was sentenced to most days sitting in a chair. I could do very little walking and even sitting and sleeping was painful. After Dr. Baldwin completed my back surgery, I can again enjoy my life.

Jan 10th, 2009

Think you should find out about a mistake immediately after you awake from surgery, not the next day during conversation with the Nurse Practicioner/Physician Assistant. I thought alot more of this guy before my third durgery with him. He's technically expert, but maybe "Just a bit" spread too this!