A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillel Isseroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillel Isseroff, Internal Medicine and Intervential Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillel Isseroff, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Isseroff graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Isseroff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isseroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hillel N. Isseroff practice?
Dr. Hillel Isseroff practices Internal Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.