A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillel Marans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillel Marans, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marans
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillel Marans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marans graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillel Y Marans MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hillel Y. Marans practice?
- Dr. Hillel Marans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hillel Marans practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New York Urologists.