A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillel Marans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillel Marans, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hillel Marans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections UTI
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marans graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Marans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hillel Y Marans MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hillel Y. Marans practice?
- Dr. Hillel Marans has 1 office location.
Dr. Hillel Marans practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.