A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillel Naiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillel Naiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hillel Naiman practice?
Dr. Hillel Naiman practices Pediatrics near Spring Valley, NY.
See Spring Valley Pediatricians.