A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hills Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hills Howard is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Howard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hills J Howard MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hills J. Howard practice?
- Dr. Hills Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Hills Howard practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.