Dr. Hilma Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilma Green?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hilma Green?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 11th, 2017

I saw this Dr when she was in Lake Charles, La after she was allegedly fired from SWLA, I had heard rumors about her and I witnessed her very loud foul language arguments with her brother-in-law who is an internist/pediatrician also and this was in the hallway with pts and staff witnessing this but I decided to see her for medical reasons and to support a female Dr. because they do have it hard but her troubles are brought on herself by her incompetence and insecurity. She makes medical rules to suit her and changes them without notice, I don't have enough space to list all of her inadequacies so I'll list at least two, I called after hours with a medical condition she was already treating me for but I wasn't getting any better after telling the On-call operator my problem she called Dr. Green and then called me back to tell me that Dr. Green told her I should go to the ER and that she doesn't return on-call messages, which is unheard of so why be on-call and as for timely refills you can just forget that cause it will never happen oh and by the way she made up rules for that to and when I did as she asked she flip-flopped again and denied telling me what to do. She knew I had worked in internal medicine for over 15 yrs and knew some of the things she was doing was wrong and I questioned her about them because this is my health here she accused me of being disrespectful. I should have left when she told me all the medicines she was taking because she inadvertently explained her mood swings. I stopped seeing my internist before her because he retired. I prayed about seeing her and thought I might be able to invoke some Godly advice and inspiration without preaching because I hate that as well. She is very nice when you first start seeing her she even seems competent but wait for 3-4 visits and ask questions and then watch the fireworks.

March 19th, 2015

MD

April 17th, 2013

Bad experice

horrible office staff very unprofessional bad with following up

August 29th, 2012

I started using Dr Green over a year ago. I was very ill and had been for some time. A friend recommend her to me. On my first visit she was so kind and understanding. After gathering all my records from all of my doctors. Within a week she called me personally and told me what was wrong and started working on getting me well. After awhile I was up and was able to go back to work. Could not ask for a more caring doctor and her staff are all so helpful and friendly.

August 10th, 2012

When she was at Bayou Comp

She was one of my favorite doctors when she was at SWLA Center for Health Services. I would still be going to her if I could afford private practice.

October 18th, 2011

Not a doctor I'd reccomend

Dr Green is consistanly absent from her office. Her LPN does most of the interacting with patients, and what I find most frustrating is that it is hard to get refills on medications because either the doctor does not write the script, the nurse does not return the fax to pharmacy or they tell you they have done something when in reality it was never done.

September 7th, 2017