A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilma Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilma Yu, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilma Yu, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hilma H. Yu practice?
Dr. Hilma Yu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.