Overall Review

3.8

May 27th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I am SO pleased with my results! I decided to get a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Adler based on the results of a friend, and I could not be more satisfied! I am only 2 weeks post op and the results are amazing! They look completely natural and in proportion to my body. Dr. Adler is a wonderful doctor and is truly the best plastic surgeon on Long Island. I would recommend him to everyone if they are considering getting a procedure done! I am so glad I decided to choose him as my doctor! :)

March 23rd, 2014
Rhinoplasty
A few years ago I underwent a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Adler which later resulted in me developing two collapsed nasal breathing valves, despite the fact that I never once injured/hit my nose post surgery. From this happening, I then had to undergo a costly revision surgery which was fully covered by insurance due to the health/breathing problems related to it. The surgeon who preformed my revision surgery was a rhinoplasty specialist, and he was quite taken back by the results of Dr. Adler's rhinoplasty and found a number of flaws. I truly am not the type to rant or even type a review online for that matter, but I just feel that this is an important real life story for me to share because the experience truthfully was quite scarring, and it put a huge damper on my self esteem for years until my revision surgery.

May 21st, 2013
Dr. Adler - Awesome Hand Surgeon
An unfortunate accident with a table saw sent me to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital. I am so thankful that Dr Adler was the hand surgeon on call. I liked him so much that I stayed in NY to have the needed surgery rather than flying home to Miami. I would definitely recommend Dr Adler to my friends and family.