Dr. Hilton Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilton Becker?

October 11th, 2017

Excellent and Knowlegeable Doctor

Dr Hilton Becker's office reached out to me after I've exhausted all efforts with my complex case. I posted on Real Self and his assistant Adriana De Angelo saw my cry for help. Dr Hilton Becker responded and Adriana De Angelo made immediate contact. I endured horrific pain the past two years after a failed reconstruction. Expanders were removed and my 1st plastic surgeon released me citing there is nothing left to do. I was in much pain and ended up back with the original masectomy general surgeon. I demanded a sonogram where he found a Seroma. My general surgeon who performed masectomy would only aspirate my Seroma. I was sick and felt terrible most days with excruciating pain on my left side. I had a consultation with Dr Hilton Becker and he reassured me that he will be able to help me. 2 weeks later the surgery took place and he spent over 3 hours fixing my botched surgery from the 1st doctor. The Seroma was removed (capsule) and I was shocked to hear that the 1st surgeon left behind the alloderm in both breasts. The alloderm all shriveled up like a piece of paper causing chronic inflammation on both sides. I can't believe that my 1st surgeon claimed that everything was removed and all is well. He lied. Dr Hilton Becker and Adriana DeAngelo a god send! Dr. Hilton Becker removed both sheets of alloderm and Seroma and also did major scar revision. He also did fat transfer from my tummy to my breast. I have breasts! Fat transfer and he had to completely revise my scar and magically created breasts from fat transfer. Dr. Hilton Becker also took the pectoral muscles that the former surgeon left loose. Dr Hilton Becker carefully sewed my pectoral muscles down again. I can't thank this doctor enough. I was so miserable in pain and didn't realize that the first surgeon didn't care leaving behind alloderm and Seroma and didn't bother sewing down my pectoral muscles after expander removal. Dr Hilton Becker after 5 weeks of surgery recovery, my one nerve that zapped me every day is now gone. The nausea I had every day and unwell feeling is gone too. I felt sick! My body completely inflamed because I had a previous surgeon who lied and hid the secret of what was done to me. It took over 24 months to find a doctor and Dr Hilton Becker found me thanks to his assistant Adriana DeAngelo. Truly a god send. I had given up all hope as the big hospitals all turned my case down. Dr Hilton Becker is a top surgeon that was very honest and knowledgeable. He saved me from a miserable life ! I would have continued this inflammatory process and would have never healed! My first surgeon that did these horrible things and telling me everything is out when it wasn't. Dr Hilton Becker is amazing and the only plastic surgeon I will ever use. I am stunned of the covered lies and couldn't believe how miserable I felt! 5 weeks later I'm doing great and healing still. Dr Hilton Becker is the best and every staff member in his practice is excellent and so very caring answering questions and Dr Becker as well communicating effectively and understanding everything that will be done. Dr Hilton Becker available to speak to at a moments notice. The surgery Dr Hilton Becker did on me was very complex and he was confident and I can't thank him enough for his help. My life was miserable Dr Hilton Becker is No.1 along with his staff! I am so happy to heal one day at a time and that Adriana DeAngelo saw my cry for help and told Dr Hilton Becker about my case! Heaven sent! You are amazing ! My first surgeon that botched me in a bad way will be hearing from me. 2 years of suffering and Dr Hilton Becker willing to take my case! I am forever grateful for Dr Hilton Becker and Team! I'm starting a new life after such a miserable experience. You are the Best! No question. The Best doctor I've ever had and also had the confidence to go in and fix all the wrong that was done. I could just hug you and the rest of your wonderful team. I am forever grateful for this team and the excellent care extended to me. Thank you is not enough.. Forever grateful.

October 4th, 2017

After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I was very worried about how I was going to look after surgery. Dr. Becker did an immediate reconstruction and was very reassuring. He has since done everything to make sure I am happy with my results. The staff has always been very supportive.

September 1st, 2017

Run, don't use him!

After a diagnosis of breast cancer and surgery. I wanted both breasts to look even. This doctor made me look like a freak. Don't use him. His staff is caring though. He's cold as a dead fish.

August 19th, 2017

WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL, EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS.

April 12th, 2017

amazing!

April 4th, 2017

This was my first visit to Dr. Becker's practice. I found the entire staff to be very friendly and efficient. Dr. Becker and nurse Sandy explained everything that was being done.

March 25th, 2017

Very please with Dr. Becker + staff. Recovery was rough at times. Staff very friendly.

March 24th, 2017

Dr. Becker and his staff are awesome! I would highly recommend Dr. Becker.

March 15th, 2017

No waiting, courteous, professional and knowledgeable staff and Friendly ! Dr. Becker is extremely professional and I am fully confident with his advice and expertise. Dr. Becker is not only a surgeon, but an artist. Dr. Becker is not a proponent of performing surgery to give people a 'fake' and obvious plastic surgery look. Dr. Becker is pleasant and not 'salesey.' He will not do surgery if he does not think it is necessary. His staff is the cream of the crop!

March 13th, 2017

Staff made me feel at ease, super friendly!

Dr. Becker performed a breast lift for me. Everything went smoothly and I am very satisfied! His staff made me feel at ease and they are super friendly.

March 12th, 2017

I felt very supported during the whole process.

I finally decided to get breast augmentation after years of putting it on hold. I felt very reassured with my decision to let Dr. Becker do it. The staff was great and helped put me at ease. I felt very supported during the whole process.

February 20th, 2017

My procedures were both successes. Very pleased with my results. Could not be better.