by Elizabeth Havenscook on May 27th, 2016

I have been treated with professionalism and kindness. The staff are highly organized and Dr. Becker is not only an amazing surgeon but a kind man. Jen is very reassuring.

by Lee Conte on May 26th, 2016

Love the Ladies the Doctor! Not the injections.

by Carly Grimes on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr Becker is not only an excellent Dr but has such a great bedside manner. I am 5 weeks post breast reduction I could not be happier with the result. Everyone should use him for any kind if breast surgery.

by Grace Robichaux on Apr 3rd, 2016

Nurse Sandy and Jen very helpful, Unfortunately I and Christina just connected from the first telephone conversation. She got me appointment very fast.may God take care of you and be kind to you. Amen

Mar 28th, 2016

1. Dr. Becker met and exceeded all of our expectations (and this was after a considerable amount of research in finding him) 2. Staff are extremely professional, helpful, and friendly 3. Scheduling was amazing- a very well organized and self motivated staff.

Mar 26th, 2016

Very good Very comfortable with the Doctor and staff Not as painful as I imagined My recovery was great.

Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. Becker and his staff are very kind, warm, caring, friendly and very knowledgable. Dr. Becker is an amazing surgeon and I am very happy with the results of my procedures.

Jan 23rd, 2016

I chose Dr. Becker because he did extraordinary work on a good friend who had breast cancer. The staff are very well informed and the office has a family sense between patient and crew. Looking forward to looking.

The answers to my prayers ! show details The answers to my prayers !
by Tina on Jan 12th, 2016

Three years ago I was diagnosed with a silicone granuloma, a ruptured implant from years ago that grew a massive tumor which was 3"x5" & so large you could see it coming out of my upper chest. I went to several doctors & some said they had never seen anything like it & were afraid to operate on something so massive that had been growing for several years,yet no one saw it on my mammography or ultrasound???. Other doctors said they would cut me above my breast & I would have a large,visible scar.Then I found Dr. Becker & without hesitation he said let's do it & he was going to use the technique that he invented which was the scarless breast lift to give me an amazing result & try & cut the massive tumor out of the opening. He got it all out & left me with better looking breasts than I ever had in my life. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL THAT I FOUND DR.BECKER & THE PEACE OF MIND I HAD WHEN HE WAS NOT INTIMIDATED BY THE MASSIVE TUMOR. Thank you again Dr. Becker & also his wonderful staff !!!

Jan 11th, 2016

Very pleased with my experience! The staff is friendly and organized. Appointments are efficient. Dr.beckerhas been great and I am confident I am getting the best care and will achieve v the best results. Thank you all!

by Linda Presti on Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Becker and his staff have helped me go through breast cancer. He had a hard case with me but they took such great care of me I felt at ease when I would go to the office . He did a great job with me I thank him very much and of course the staff they were also great always a great smile

Aug 28th, 2015

amazing, pioneer in his field. Highly recommend. you will not be disappointed with his work, very compassionate, wonderful staff

Apr 30th, 2015

best experience and team, caring, would recommend, thrilled with my result

Better, impossible. show details Better, impossible.
by Miren Tursi on Aug 30th, 2014

When I got the news from my doctor that I needed a full mastectomy and reconstruct, she told me that She thought that Dr Becker was the best for this job. She was right !!!. Dr. Becker is very professional, kind, compassionate and trustworthy. My results until now have been extraordinary. From the moment that I enter into the office, he and his staff have made me feel that I m in the right hands, making me feel comfortable and safe. I would not doubt recommending him to any one in my situation.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Mimi L. on August 17, 2014 on Aug 17th, 2014

After a lumpectomy seventeen years ago due to Stage 1 breast cancer, I was again diagnosed with a new Stage 1 breast cancer this year and opted for a double mastectomy and reconstruction. Over the years I had heard through a friend and one of Dr. Becker's patients what a wonderful and skilled reconstruction surgeon he is, so I immediately set an appointment with him and no other reconstruction surgeon. I cannot possibly convey in this brief write-up how much it has meant to me to have such an experienced, kind and caring surgeon with me as I have navigated this emotional process. He and his terrific staff are cheerful, thorough, knowledgeable, forth coming with educational explanations and can always be reached if there is a need. And, there is hardly any wait time in his office. I highly recommend Dr. Becker. By the way, the "girls" look fabulous!!!!!

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. Becker is the absolute best! I couldn't imagine having a better surgical outcome. He spent as much time as I needed answering questions and reassuring me that everything would turn out beautifully. He is by far the best surgeon around!

Stage 3 Breast Cancer Survivor show details Stage 3 Breast Cancer Survivor
by Allison M. on Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Hilton Becker was unbelievably conscientious of my reconstruction needs and wishes after having a double mastectomy. He created breasts that I as a woman needed, especially after undergoing treatment for stage 3 cancer. He gave me back my confidence and now I can wear a swimsuit or a low cut blouse! He is an amazing surgeon who I've referred many other patients to including my own daughter. He was exceptional with her as well and we could not be any happier.

Kindest, Most Caring Plastic Surgeon - Changed my Life show details Kindest, Most Caring Plastic Surgeon - Changed my Life
by Meredith Mallinger on Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Becker is by far one of the best surgeons you'll ever find! He goes out of his way to make sure you're surgery looks absolutely perfect. My breast implants and liposuction are healing wonderfully and I already feel so beautiful! He always will get you in the office the same day if you need to see him and can always be reached i. You gave any questions He is so lovely to be around and I will continue to go to him for any other surgeries I need down the line.

wonderful!!!! show details wonderful!!!!
by cynthia and sherry on Apr 12th, 2014

Doctor Becker along with Jen and Sandy are the absolute BEST.The rest of the staff is also so caring and kind. If you are faced with such a dilemma , I can't imagine a better place to go.

Unparallelled Artist, Healer and Physician show details Unparallelled Artist, Healer and Physician
by Cathy L. on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr. Becker did my breast reconstruction at the time of my mastectomy. There are no words that can describe the depth of gratitude I owe him for his untiring dedication, unbelievable talent with reconstruction and unyeilding support for me personally. If you are a patient of Dr. Becker's you are truly blessed indeed. Dr. Becker is an extraordinary healer, artist and physician. I highly recommend him if you want the best.

Breast cancer is an emotional experience - this is Dr and Staff for you! show details Breast cancer is an emotional experience - this is Dr and Staff for you!
by Jayne C. on May 11th, 2013

Once I knew I needed a mastectomy I got recommendations from several people and made appointments to see three plastic surgeons. Dr Becker was the 2nd one I saw - after seeing him I cancelled appt with the 3rd one because I knew Dr Becker was the surgeon I wanted. He and his excellent staff put me at ease right away. His many years of experience show - his knowledge is obvious. What I especially want everyone to know is about the aftercare. He makes himself available all the time - weekends included. He takes such pride in what he does and wants the results to be perfect. I was surprised that he wanted me to come in every day until I was completely healed. His office staff could not be more professional and caring. Don't look anywhere else. By the way, there wasn't ability to say that wait time was less then 5 minutes - I NEVER have waited in that office!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Anita Pierce on Apr 17th, 2013

Great Dr., Really friendly staff and as far as from a patient standpoint... all my concerns and questions were put at ease and answered extremely professionally. I recommend Dr. Becker and his whole staff without question.

Apr 7th, 2013

I love dr. Becker and his staff did a whole makeover on me and the results speak for themselves. If your looking for an amazing surgeon dr. Becker is your guy!

Jan 17th, 2013

Very thorough. Compassionate and caring to women's issues. Highly recommend. Love the results!

Aug 6th, 2012

Amazing plastic surgeon very thorough. Dr Becker knows what he's doing he is a pioneer in his field. He fixed my implants that we're done poorly by another surgeon and they look amazing. He is 1 of a kind and I wouldn't recommend anyone else

Extremely HAPPY patient...Carla Gerdak show details Extremely HAPPY patient...Carla Gerdak
Jul 16th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Becker and his staff is EXCELLENT!!! :) I have had Lipo and Laser done. I am EXTREMELY happy with him, his staff and the results! :) ...He is kind and caring (that is HARD to find these days). I also buy my skin care products from him. I LOVE HIS SKIN CARE PRODUCTS!!!:) I will not use anything else. I highly recommend this Doctor! You will be VERY PLEASED with the whole experience!:)

Mickey show details Mickey
Jun 17th, 2012

The overall experience was really good! My skin looks excellent and Dr. Becker's products are fantastic. I highly recommend his skin-care regime.

Best Plastic Surgeon show details Best Plastic Surgeon
Jun 15th, 2012

I have had a number of procedures done by Dr Becker. At all times I have found him and his staff to go above and beyond. They are ALL helpful, kind, caring and sensitive. I trust him completely and would not use ANY other plastic surgeon. HE IS THE BEST.

Carla Gerdak show details Carla Gerdak
Jun 9th, 2012

I was at Publix today and people thought that I was 25!!! :D ...I am 42 and a half!!! ...I was also mistaken for my 17 year old son's girlfriend!!!! :D ... I LOVE YOUR LASER PEEL!!!

Jun 6th, 2012

Both Dr. Becker and his staff are outstanding. Answers all questions, they aren't rushed with your care. Very knowledgeable. they all make you feel at ease. I didn't think i would ever have to see or want to see a plastic surgeon, but because of having to have a mastectomy, i needed to and i am glad that i found Dr. Becker.

Greedy lier! show details Greedy lier!
Feb 2nd, 2012

I have had a terrible experience with Dr.H.Becker and I wouldn't go back to this "doctor" if you paid me. I would never under any circumstances recommended to anyone I know, love and care, or return to see ever in my life again. My mom and I have been fulled, disrespected, and mistreated. We paid big money for big lie!.

Doctor's Response

We're sorry that you had this experience. I'm not sure what you were in for as it's not clearly stated, but I can assure you that If you contact our office and speak with our office manager, we will make every attempt to rectify the situation. Dr. Becker and his staff pride themselves on providing the highest quality care and will always work with a patient who is willing to achieve their desired goals.

Best Plastic Surgeon in Boca Raton FL show details Best Plastic Surgeon in Boca Raton FL
Apr 16th, 2011

Excellent result and very caring. Best Plastic Surgeon in South Florida

Jan 2nd, 2011

I saw Dr Becker after I went to another cosmetic center who messed up my implants. Dr. Becker is knowledgable, kind, and great at what he does. Not only has he written books and done media interviews on his work, but his speciality is resconstruction of breast tissue following masectomy. Also a plus for me was to hear that he goes to not so fortunate countries and does resconstructive work for free. Great guy...

Diane show details Diane
Nov 3rd, 2010

Afterseeing multiple plastic surgeons both in California and in Florida. I have finally found the surgeon that would do my circum areolar breast lift with implant..DR Becker with his vast knowledge and his kind and gentle ways won me over as a patient... He explained to me the pros and cons of my procedure. He let me decide what I wanted, His office staff helped my Decision making... Than you Dr B

Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr, Becker did a reconstruction lift on me after having it drop after the first reconstruction (after cancer). The exact same thing happened after his surgery even though he supposedly used a mesh to prevent it. Additionally he never completed the reconstruction of the nipple because he wanted more money. It was never discussed that it would be an additional $1000.00. I had to pay out of pocket before they even billed the insurance company and it was never told to me that to complete the "job" would be extra. Dr. Becker himself told me that it would be just a little injection that could be done in the office. That turned into one thousand dollars. I was very disappointed in him and his wife.