A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilton Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilton Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilton Howard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilton Kit Howard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hilton K. Howard practice?
- Dr. Hilton Howard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilton Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.