Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hilton Ngo
Dr. Hilton Ngo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO, with another office in Moberly, MO. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ngo is affiliated with MU Women's & Children's Hospital, University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic and Moberly Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hilton Ngo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hilton Ngo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.
Dr. David Goldstein
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi44
Dr. Daniela Bichianu
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi24
Dr. John Pardalos
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Columbia, MO 0.01 mi27