A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilton Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilton Ngo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilton Ngo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ngo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilton Ngo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hilton Ngo practice?
- Dr. Hilton Ngo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilton Ngo practices Pediatrics near Moberly, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Moberly Pediatricians.