A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilton Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilton Pollock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilton Robert Pollock MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hilton R. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Hilton Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilton Pollock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.