A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hima Illindala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hima Illindala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hima Illindala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Illindala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Illindala has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hima Bindu Illindala MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hima B. Illindala practice?
- Dr. Hima Illindala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hima Illindala practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.