A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hima Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hima Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hima Ravi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ravi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hima Bindu Ravi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hima B. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Hima Ravi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hima Ravi practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.