A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himachala Veligandla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himachala Veligandla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veligandla
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Veligandla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himachala Veligandla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Veligandla graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Veligandla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himachala R Veligandla MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Himachala R. Veligandla practice?
- Dr. Himachala Veligandla has 1 office location.
Dr. Himachala Veligandla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.