A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himal Bajracharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himal Bajracharya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajracharya
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Bajracharya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himal Bajracharya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajracharya graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajracharya has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himal B Bajracharya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Himal B. Bajracharya practice?
- Dr. Himal Bajracharya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Himal Bajracharya practices Infectious Disease near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Lees Summit Infectious Disease Doctors.