A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himal Bajracharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himal Bajracharya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajracharya
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bajracharya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himal Bajracharya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajracharya graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajracharya has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himal B Bajracharya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Himal B. Bajracharya practice?
- Dr. Himal Bajracharya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Himal Bajracharya practices Infectious Disease near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Lees Summit Infectious Disease Doctors.