Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

3.0

So-called dr. who doesn't treat patients show details So-called dr. who doesn't treat patients
Jan 23rd, 2016

This is the worst doctor I have ever visited. She never even treated me and just sat down behind her desk acting like she was some big deal, but never even examined me. She just followed protocol on a prescription given by another physician and never did the proper testing. I wouldn't trust this doctor with your health. You need to do your research and be your own health advocate. Dr. Himani needs to go back to school and get educated on prevention medicine rather than just blindly "practicing" medicine.

Oct 22nd, 2015

This doctor is terrible. She never even treats her patients and spends very little time with them. The proper tests are never given. She just writes harmful prescriptions without knowing the root cause of the patient's medical condition and only cares about the kickbacks.

Super Doc show details Super Doc
Jun 3rd, 2010

She is a super Doctor. The world needs ten more. Always stays on top of my medical concerns.I have every confedence in her judgments and diagnosis. With her heavy patient load, she is always there to see me or answer my questions.I hope she stays with the VA hospital for many, many years. Thank you