A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himani Janapana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himani Janapana, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janapana graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Janapana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Cumberland Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himani Janapana MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Himani Janapana practice?
- Dr. Himani Janapana has 1 office location.
Dr. Himani Janapana practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.