A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himani Janapana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janapana
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Janapana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himani Janapana, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janapana graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Janapana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Cumberland Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himani Janapana MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Himani Janapana practice?
- Dr. Himani Janapana has 1 office location.
Dr. Himani Janapana practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.