A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himani Natu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himani Natu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natu
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Natu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himani Natu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Natu graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Natu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himani Natu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Himani Natu practice?
- Dr. Himani Natu has 1 office location.
Dr. Himani Natu practices Psychiatry near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Psychiatrists.