A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himansh Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himansh Khanna, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himansh Khanna, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himansh Khanna MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Himansh Khanna practice?
- Dr. Himansh Khanna has 12 office locations.
Dr. Himansh Khanna practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Urologists.