A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Chandarana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Chandarana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandarana graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chandarana has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Chandarana MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu Chandarana practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Chandarana has 1 office location.
Dr. Himanshu Chandarana practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pulmonologists.