A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Chandarana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Chandarana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandarana graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chandarana has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandarana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Himanshu Chandarana practice?
Dr. Himanshu Chandarana practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pulmonologists.