3.0

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! show details DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!
by Judy Mathison on Mar 3rd, 2015

This doctor or his staff can not be trusted with your private information. I had my first appointment with Dr. Himanshu Chandaranda on 3/2/2015. I got all of the history of my illness from the different doctors and hospitals that I have been treated at. I gave my personal file with all of my information to Dawn Banfield who poses as Dr. Chandaranda's nurse. When I finally got into see the doctor I found out the Dawn had given all of my personal information to another patient to take home. Dawn Bandfield accused me of lying, she told me hat she had given the file to me. When I told her that I didn't have it Dawn pointed her finger at me and yelled " I know that I gave that file to you". It was about ten minutes later Dawn came to the room that my husband and I was sitting in and told us that she had given my file to another patient to take home. Dawn said she would try and get the file back.Dr. Chandaranda asked me what I wanted him to do? I Could not answer that question. The only thing that I could think of is that my personal information had been confromized.

Beware- thief's! show details Beware- thief's!
by C. Bean on May 13th, 2014

This office is terrible. We had an appointment they demanded us pay several hundred dollars or the appointment would be canceled and we were on a timeframe. Upon leaving the office we called our insurance company who notified us that no money was to be taken upfront. We then called the office back who refused a refund to us. Our initial appointment was January 6 our insurance has paid them and we still have not received a refund after multiple phone calls to the office, the office manager is never available and we are always told by the billing department it will be at least another 30 days. Staff very very unfriendly!

Indifferent to patients, show details Indifferent to patients,
Jan 9th, 2011

Staff has lied re.doc.response to questions, does not return calls even when told have pnuemonia. However tests completely while in the hospital to find problem , then sends me home without follow-up RX's. Go figure...my insurance limits me..

Oct 18th, 2010

He is a busy doctor but usually you wait for a specialist who takes their time. He was very thorough and accurate. I have no problem waiting if I get the same courtesy extended to others. Most good doctors run late. I'd be upset if I was the only one there, being busy means he's a good doctor.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!! show details HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
Jul 9th, 2010

The wait time is ridicules! There were 6 patients all with the same appointment time. The scheduling lady must be smoking something because you don't do that. It's a disrespect to have an appointment for 11am and be seen by the doctor at 1:30pm. The waiting area smells terrible and poorly cleaned. Terrible experience! Never going back again!! So, don't waste your time with these unprofessional jerks!

by Maria Frederick on May 9th, 2010

Dr. Chandarana is a very caring and intelligent man. I feel I am very lucky to have found him. He has helped me immensely.