Dr. Himanshu Chandarana MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Saint Petersburg, FL

3.6

no change

November 2nd, 2016
New Office - you need to update the location information..... :)
My appointment was cancelled due to the hurricane... I am just getting around to rescheduling, and the staff seems MUCH happier in the new location. Looking forward to seeing the new office!

January 9th, 2011
Indifferent to patients,
Staff has lied re.doc.response to questions, does not return calls even when told have pnuemonia. However tests completely while in the hospital to find problem , then sends me home without follow-up RX's. Go figure...my insurance limits me..

October 18th, 2010
He is a busy doctor but usually you wait for a specialist who takes their time. He was very thorough and accurate. I have no problem waiting if I get the same courtesy extended to others. Most good doctors run late. I'd be upset if I was the only one there, being busy means he's a good doctor.

July 9th, 2010
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
The wait time is ridicules! There were 6 patients all with the same appointment time. The scheduling lady must be smoking something because you don't do that. It's a disrespect to have an appointment for 11am and be seen by the doctor at 1:30pm. The waiting area smells terrible and poorly cleaned. Terrible experience! Never going back again!! So, don't waste your time with these unprofessional jerks!

May 9th, 2010
Dr. Chandarana is a very caring and intelligent man. I feel I am very lucky to have found him. He has helped me immensely.