Pulmonologist (lungs)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Beware- thief's!  |  show details
by C. Bean on May 13th, 2014

This office is terrible. We had an appointment they demanded us pay several hundred dollars or the appointment would be canceled and we were on a timeframe. Upon leaving the office we called our insurance company who notified us that no money was to be taken upfront. We then called the office back who refused a refund to us. Our initial appointment was January 6 our insurance has paid them and we still have not received a refund after multiple phone calls to the office, the office manager is never available and we are always told by the billing department it will be at least another 30 days. Staff very very unfriendly!

|  Indifferent to patients,  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2011

Staff has lied re.doc.response to questions, does not return calls even when told have pnuemonia. However tests completely while in the hospital to find problem , then sends me home without follow-up RX's. Go figure...my insurance limits me..

|  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

He is a busy doctor but usually you wait for a specialist who takes their time. He was very thorough and accurate. I have no problem waiting if I get the same courtesy extended to others. Most good doctors run late. I'd be upset if I was the only one there, being busy means he's a good doctor.

|  HORRIBLE!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

The wait time is ridicules! There were 6 patients all with the same appointment time. The scheduling lady must be smoking something because you don't do that. It's a disrespect to have an appointment for 11am and be seen by the doctor at 1:30pm. The waiting area smells terrible and poorly cleaned. Terrible experience! Never going back again!! So, don't waste your time with these unprofessional jerks!

|  show details
by Maria Frederick on May 9th, 2010

Dr. Chandarana is a very caring and intelligent man. I feel I am very lucky to have found him. He has helped me immensely.