A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Patel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu J Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Himanshu Patel practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Cardiothoracic Surgeons.