A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Patel, Internist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu Patel practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Himanshu Patel practices Internal Medicine near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See North Brunswick Internists.