Dr. Himanshu Kairab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Himanshu Kairab?

June 8th, 2017

Good Doctor - Continuity of Care

Been going here for about 15 years. While he has some staff who are not as nice as you would like, Dr. Kairab makes up for that in his kind, quiet manner and thoroughness. He is a no nonsense doctor and when you go, you at least see him and not a different person every time you go. Great continuity in care with Dr. Kairab. When I am sick, he sees me and doesn't send me to a clinic!

January 6th, 2017

FOR THE MONEY Not the PATIENT

July 22nd, 2016

Arrogant and rude. Has no concern about Customer satisfaction Does not oversee staff. I am a hospital director and will let everyone know about this doctor.

February 16th, 2016

Dr. Kairab is one of the best doctors that I have had since I was referred to him by Dr Fuller when he retired. His staff, namely, Eileen, are very efficient and helpful.

January 27th, 2014

appt

Dr Kairab is excellent. he is extremely knowledgeable and concerned for you individual health concerns. i recommend him to everyone!s excellent--5 star

June 30th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor, Nasty Staff

Dr. Kairab is everything postive the other posters have stated. But his staff is terrible. Yes things were better the last time my husband was in, he said they all bent over backwards to be pleasing. Then a few days later he needed to make a phone call to the office and the woman who answered definitely needs a personality transplant. She has been out of line rude and sharp tongued to both of us. Enough is enough--we're done!!!!

June 28th, 2012

I agree with the positive comments of the previous patients. I have been seeing him for two years and yes,the outer office staff members were not o.k. I spoke up. Dr. Kairab took action immediately. I would rather speak up, if I had a complaint and give him a chance to fix it, than to walk away from a great doctor. I gave them another chance, now they are great, too. I would refer him to anyone. (egv-patient)

April 13th, 2012

Dr. Kairab is the best Internist in Ocala! His nurse is also very knowledgeable,and it's obvious she loves her job. She makes my husband and I feel like we are her only patients when we are with her in the examination room. She's kindhearted and soothes are worries when they arise. We love our Doctor and his nurse!

March 14th, 2012

Good Doctor, Terrible Staff

I like Dr. Kairab, he is kind, compassionate and thorough. The problem is that you have to go through his staff to get to him and at every occasion they are rude and uncompassionate. They are so bad that I have decided to find a different Doctor. The women at his office test my patience and kindness. They make me want to act like a person that I am not.

March 30th, 2011

The most wonderful doctor in the world

Dr. Kairab is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He listens to you. He does not rush you and pass off any complaint you might have as nothing. He has saved my husbands life twice.

August 13th, 2010

Great Doctor!

Dr. Kairab is a talented, wonderful, caring physician. He surrounds himself with top notch professionals and staff.

February 17th, 2010

He's great!

I love Dr Kairab, he spends the needed time with you (so a little wait to be seen is OK with me) and seems to genuinely care about his patients.