A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Mukesh Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Himanshu Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rome, GA.
See Rome Internists and Rome Cardiologists.