A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Mukesh Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Himanshu Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rome, GA.
See Rome Internists and Rome Cardiologists.