Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Himanshu Pandya
Dr. Himanshu Pandya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Oaks, NY, with another office in Schenectady, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pandya is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens. He speaks English.
Dr. Himanshu Pandya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Himanshu Pandya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Oaks, NY.
Dr. Joseph Sferrazza
Glen Oaks, NY 0.06 mi57
Dr. Bruce Stein
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Floral Park, NY 0.21 mi32
Dr. Saira Shahab
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Glen Oaks, NY 0.22 mi19