A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Raman Patel DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Himanshu Patel practices Rheumatology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Rheumatologists.