Dr. Himanshu Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Himanshu Patel?

Caring Professional

Posted on June 29th, 2014

Dr. Patel is the psychiatrist for my daughter. The VA Health Care System is very fortunate to have doctor Patel on their staff. I have gone to many visits with my daughter and I must say that he presents the presence of a caring doctor who wants the best for his patients.

No Pill Pusher Here

Posted on March 17th, 2010

One of the many things I like about Dr. Patel is he reviews your medications at every visit and discusses their affects/effects with you. He prescribes accordingly and tries not to over prescribe whenever possible. He has a very nice bedside manor but I thing his initial diagnosis of me was off. He thought I was suffering with situational depression which I may have been, but I also have a lifetime history of major depressive disorder. We are on track now and he is helping me quite a bit.It has nothing to do with his skill but I would like to add, he is very attractive and dresses very professionally.

Posted on July 11th, 2014