Dr. Himanshu Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Himanshu Patel?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Himanshu Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2014

Caring Professional

Dr. Patel is the psychiatrist for my daughter. The VA Health Care System is very fortunate to have doctor Patel on their staff. I have gone to many visits with my daughter and I must say that he presents the presence of a caring doctor who wants the best for his patients.

March 17th, 2010

No Pill Pusher Here

One of the many things I like about Dr. Patel is he reviews your medications at every visit and discusses their affects/effects with you. He prescribes accordingly and tries not to over prescribe whenever possible. He has a very nice bedside manor but I thing his initial diagnosis of me was off. He thought I was suffering with situational depression which I may have been, but I also have a lifetime history of major depressive disorder. We are on track now and he is helping me quite a bit.It has nothing to do with his skill but I would like to add, he is very attractive and dresses very professionally.

July 11th, 2014