A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Shah is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Shirish Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Himanshu Shah practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.