A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Sharma is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu S Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu S. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Himanshu Sharma practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.