A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Shukla is Excellent. Dr. Shukla has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Shukla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shukla has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shukla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Himanshu H. Shukla practice?
Dr. Himanshu Shukla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.