A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukla
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shukla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Shukla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shukla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Harshadray Shukla MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu H. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Shukla has 10 office locations.
Dr. Himanshu Shukla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.