A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukla
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shukla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Shukla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shukla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Harshadray Shukla MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu H. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Shukla has 10 office locations.
Dr. Himanshu Shukla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.